Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hey film seekers, come here !

🐝 Hi, bees! I tried something new this time. I met the wiki and I prepared a film review with my friend Aslı.

Firstly, we watched the movie ‘’The boy who harnessed the wind’’, it was a really impressive film. Then, we prepared a review together  about the film. Thanks to the wiki we were able to edit the same page together, this way we could do it from different places together. Also, it was funny to create something with my friend.
  
The film tells the real story of a boy who helps his family and village without giving up despite the difficult conditions in Africa. This movie emphasizes that we should never give up, no matter what happens in life. If you want to watch a movie I definitely recommend this movie to you.

You can reach our film review and my frien Aslı's blog by  clicking on the links below.

the boy who harnessed the wind gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu
click for source

⫸Click here for our film review page

I also recommend that you look at my friend's blogs :) 

Click here for my friend Aslı Bostan's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment